Our mist sprayers:
- have a lower initial cost with more versatility compared to standard boom sprayers.
- are engineered to be durable and high quality resulting in lower maintenance costs and less down time due to fewer parts to fix or replace.
- save up to 60% on chemicals, up to 75% on fuel bills and up to 80% on application time through Controlled Air Vortex Mist Spraying. This swirls the mist under and around foliage, improving coverage and penetration. You have more control and 30% of the droplets are placed on the underside of the leaves. You can expect better results, especially in large, hard-to-reach areas.
- come standard with a powder-coat painted heavy duty steel frame.
- are capable of 210° fan rotation which is manual, hydraulic or electric depending on the model.
- come standard with a poly tank available in a size to fit your need.
- high velocity fan action breaks the spray into smaller, micron sized particles for better coverage.
- were recently upgraded with a user-friendly design that has your safety and ease of serviceability in mind.
- comes completely assembled and ready to use with all the basic safety and technical information that you need for operation.
Flexibility and versatility come in one compact unit. The fan volutes are interchangeable and the power take off models are designed for use on small, medium or large tractors with 3-point hitches or can be set up on trailers. The engine-driven units are powered by Honda GX Series Engines.
We can advise you on the many ways these mist sprayers can benefit your business.